A new dancing game based on rhythm and music, offering fun and challenges to everyone from beginners to dancing queens and kings, as well as entertainment for people watching them with the original video clips of the songs playing in the background.
Get ready to party with your friends and dance together with no controllers in Dance Paradise. Dance Paradise utilizes the camera based motion capture technology built into the Microsoft Kinect system (sold separately). Once Kinect is installed, correctly placed in the room and has mapped the tracked points of an individual player's body, your body in effect becomes your controller. No more buttons, no more dance pads, just your body moving to the the groove and as prompted onscreen. Dance Paradise is also the most advanced Kinect based dance game. It comes with the most music of any Kinect dance game released to date - 40 original hit songs from the hottest artists, like Lady Gaga, Rihanna, Taio Cruz and more, and original video content that accompanies the music tracks. Finally, Dance Paradise is the only Kinect game to give you both the artist videos and true head-to-head multiplayer action to make a real party game, whether you are dancing or just observing.
- Utilizes Microsoft Kinect technology
- Outstanding 40 track playlist with dance, hip-hop, rock and R&B music
- Easy to learn dance moves choreographed by professional dancers
- 3 single player modes
- Training - Perfect your moves before you hit the dance floor
- Career - 6 levels of challenges
- Free - Pick your songs you want to dance to
- 3 2-player multiplayer modes
- Versus - The best dancer wins
- Attack - Head-to-head competition with power-ups
- Synchro - Dance as a team
- Video Box Mode - Lets you watch and listen to the music videos