No games available...
No games available...
PC / PS3 / 360
With crime lord Charles Jericho now on the loose San Francisco faces a terrible threat. Only one man can stand against him. He has driven the streets of a hundred cities, spent his whole life putting criminals behind bars. But to take Jericho down, there can be no turning back, and he knows that this may very well be his last ride. His name is John Tanner. He is the Driver. Developed by Ubisoft Reflections, creators of the original title, DRIVER SAN FRANCISCO is the return of the established action driving video game series that has sold 14 million copies worldwide. Gamers play John Tanner, a hardened detective involved in a relentless manhunt throughout the City by the Bay. Thanks to a groundbreaking gameplay feature, players can now seamlessly shift between more than a hundred licensed vehicles, keeping them constantly in the heart of the action. With its timeless atmosphere, unique car handling and renewed playability, DRIVER SAN FRANCISCO offers the free-roaming, classic, cinematic car chase experience.
- Chase down crime lord Charles Jericho in a relentless manhunt as detective John Tanner, the Driver
- Seamlessly shift between more than 130 licensed cars and keep them constantly in the heart of the action with new groundbreaking gameplay features
- Feel the rush of a real free-roaming, classic, cinematic car chase experience
- Instantly swap vehicles, shifting to a more powerful car to make a faster getaway, deploying a civilian vehicle to destroy your enemies or even taking control of your opponent's car using the unprecedented Shift ability
- Tear through more than 200 square miles of road network, over the Golden Gate Bridge and along iconic locations throughout San Francisco, and discover a timeless and realistic atmosphere
- Take on the identities, the abilities — and the struggles — of different residents across the disaster-stricken city
- Throttle through 20 challenging races and test your handling skills in 80 dares spread all across the city in additional gameplay modes
- Ram, tail and overtake your friends in bumper-to-bumper split-screen modes, or take the mayhem online in six frantic modes that give you the ability to instantly transport yourself to different locations
- Revel in the glory of your most epic stunts and frantic chases by recording, editing and sharing sequences in the Director replay mode
- Amp up for the action along with a killer soundtrack featuring 60 music tracks from famous artists, as well as the original Driver theme
- Continues the tradition of the classic racing series that has sold 14 million copies worldwide