Namco Bandai Games
Role Playing Games (RPG)
The popular RPG series by Namco Bandai returns to PlayStation 3 with this port of the Wii hit Tales of Graces. In addition to the full game refreshed for this HD console, PS3 owners can look forward to additional costumes, new story elements and new battle skills.
As the follow-up to the original Tales of Graces, Tales of Graces f features stunning high-definition visuals with improved outlining and the detailed anime art style of Mutsumi Inomata. The gorgeous and spacious environments truly immerse you in the beautiful open world. Master new combat styles to aid you in battle. The Style Shift - Linear Motion Battle System allows you to freely change between fighting styles while evading enemy attacks. Use powerful new techniques and take the fight to your foes like never before with Accelerate mode. Enlist the help of up to three friends to battle enemies side-by-side, and explore more than 10 hours of engaging gameplay in the all-new Lineage & Legacies epilogue that's exclusive to the PlayStation 3. This all-new content features new dungeons, dangerous new monsters and powerful new spells, attacks and techniques. Can you fight to maintain peace on the planet of Efinea?
- Venture to the planet Efinea to become Asbel Lhant as he is joined by his childhood friends and the mysterious Sophie on a journey after becoming drawn into a conflict between three kingdoms vying for control of the planet
- Explore the bonds of friendship between Asbel, Sophie and Asbel's pals
- Freely switch between fighting styles and evade enemy attacks with the Style Shift - Linear Motion Battle System
- Bring the fight to enemies like never before with powerful new techniques when you activate Accelerate mode
- Delve deeper into the Tales of Graces f with the all-new, PlayStation 3-exclusive Lineage & Legacies epilogue that features more than 10 hours of immersive gameplay
- Battle terrifying new monsters, arm yourself with new spells, attacks and techniques and explore new dungeons in the epilogue
- Immerse yourself in the open-world environments that are brought to life with enhanced high-definition visuals that feature improved outlining and stunning anime art by renowned Tales artist, Mutsumi Inomata
- Grab up to three friends and battle side-by-side with the innovative multiplayer system