No games available...
Diablo III picks up the story twenty years after the events of Diablo II. Mephisto, Diablo, and Baal have been defeated, but the Worldstone, which once shielded the inhabitants of the world of Sanctuary from the forces of both Heaven and Hell, has been destroyed, and evil once again stirs in Tristram. Playing as a hero from one of five distinct character classes, players will acquire powerful items, spells, and abilities as they explore new and familiar areas of Sanctuary and battle hordes of demons to safeguard the world from the horrors that have arisen.
- Five powerful character classes to choose from, including the barbarian and witch doctor
- Brand-new 3D graphics engine enhanced with spectacular visual effects and Havok physics
- Numerous indoor and outdoor areas detailing new regions in the world of Sanctuary
- Interactive environments with dangerous traps and obstacles, and destructible elements
- Randomly generated worlds bolstered by scripted events for endless and dynamic gameplay
- Vast assortment of fiendish monsters, with unique attack patterns and behaviors
- New quest system and character-customization options for the ultimate action RPG experience
- Multiplayer functionality over Battle.net
- Windows XP/Vista/7 (latest service packs) with DX 9.0c.
- Intel Pentium D 2.8 GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 4400+.
- NVIDIA GeForce 7800 GT or ATI Radeon X1950 Pro or better.
- 1 GB RAM (XP), 1.5 GB (Vista/7.)
- 12 GB available HD space.
- DVD-ROM device (required for retail disc versions only.)
- Broadband Internet connection. (Note: Be advised that some wireless connections do not meet the minimums required to be a true Broadband internet connection. Wireless results may vary.)
- 1024x768 minimum resolution.