Capcom's popular samurai action series Sengoku Basara (also known as Devil Kings), set during a tumultuous period of Japanese history, Sengoku Basara Samurai Heroes allows you to take up the swords of more than a dozen fierce samurai warriors in huge battles against hundreds of opponents. You will be able to unlock playable characters, as well as supporting generals who will make it easier to command and lead armies with the ultimate goal of re-writing history to rule all of 16th century Japan. The action is fast-paced and stylish, taking combat cues from producer Hiroyuki Kobayashi's other big series, Devil May Cry.
- Fight your way through hundreds of enemies across many exciting battlefields using cool combos and over-the-top special moves until all heroes have gathered at the decisive battle of Sekigahara.
- Features more than a dozen playable samurai heroes, each with their own unique battle styles.
- Upgradeable weapons allow players to improve or add special abilities.
- Battle against Gigantic enemy weapons such as The Rising Sun, Tiger, Drillatron and Death Carriage.
- Team up with a friend in offline co-op play to crush opponents.
- Dramatic “Heroes’ Story” mode alters history based on the player’s decisions.