PS3 / 360 / PC
Portal 2 is a unique first-person Action-Puzzle-Platforming game that tests player's ability to think and act creatively as they use the game's ingenious wormhole creating portal gun to produce their own paths through otherwise sealed surfaces and across the open spaces of the game. Sequel to the original Portal game -- the surprise add-on hit included in Valve Corporation's 2007 release The Orange Box -- Portal 2 continues the storyline from the first game, featuring both new and returning characters, and poses a range of new challenges making for a much deeper game. Additional features include a new two player co-op mode and an original soundtrack.
Portal 2 contains a multiplayer option in the form of a two-player co-op mode. This is playable both locally and online, with split-screen functionality available in local play and in select places during online play. Players assume the role of one of two robotic characters, Atlas or P-body, both new to the franchise. These two have separated from the control of GLaDOS and so must survive its anger, divvied out in the form puzzles, obstacles and misdirection. Each player has control of their own portal gun, which they use to platform through the game levels, avoiding its dangers and relying on each other.
- Extensive single player game featuring next generation gameplay and a wildly-engrossing story
- Complete two-person cooperative multiplayer game featuring its own dedicated story, characters, and gameplay
- Advanced use of physics allow for the creation of a whole new range of interesting challenges, producing a much larger but not harder game
- Original soundtrack
- A massive sequel to the title named 2007's Game of the Year by over 30 publications worldwide.
- Win/Mac software is PC and Macintosh compatible
- OS - Mac OS X v10.6.6 or later
- Processor - Intel Core Duo processor (2.0 GHz or better)
- RAM - 2 GB (or more)
- Hard Drive Space - 7.6 GB hard disk space (or more)
- Video Card - GeForce 8600M or ATI Radeon HD 2400 or higher