No games available...
Tecmo Koei America Corp.
Experience massive carnage in a portable package with Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus--the newest version of one of the greatest action games ever. Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus offers all the same high-octane Ninja Gaiden Sigma action, now enhanced with features only available on PlayStation Vita.
With all-new features and gameplay controls for the PS Vita, Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus allows you to revisit the legendary Sigma series in an exciting new way. Take advantage of the Vita's front and rear touch screens to access a precise firing mode and unleash powerful, deadly combos and attacks. Use the SIXAXIS controls to carefully aim and launch projectile weapons at your enemies. Jump into the action right away with Hero mode, where you can use auto blocking, reverse-wind evade moves and easy combos for a more story-focused experience. Put your skills to the test in new Ninja Challenges that feature mission-based battles filled with numerous enemies that force you to hone your skills in quick, intense sessions. Are you ready for an all-new Ninja Gaiden Sigma experience?
- Jump into the action with auto-guard defense, automated reverse-wind evade moves and easy combos through simple controls in the easier Hero mode for new and casual players
- Engage in thrilling mission-based battles in the Ninja Trials to further hone your skills, then unlock higher difficulties as you play to fully put your skills to the test
- Innovative controls and varying difficulty levels allow for accessible gameplay for players of all skill levels
- Experience the excitement and thrills of Ninja Gaiden Sigma, re-imagined for the PS Vita with new controls and gameplay modes
- Become the iconic masked ninja, Ryu Hayabusa, and revisit the Sigma series
- Explore the adrenaline-pumping action and storyline of Ninja Gaiden Sigma with the intuitive controls of the PS Vita's front and rear touch screens and SIXAXIS controls
- Aim and launch projectile weapons at enemies using the SIXAXIS controls and the precise firing mode on the front panel, and unleash unbelievable Ninpo attacks by tapping, painting or swiping on the rear touch screen