With unprecedented levels of dynamism, drama and interaction, Asura's Wrath will deliver a fresh take on the action gaming genre. Once a revered deity, Asura was betrayed by his fellow gods and stripped of all his powers. Consumed by anger at the injustice he has suffered and swearing vengeance, Asura discovers he can use this fury to his advantage and turn it against his enemies. Cue relentless action as Asura finds himself facing off against numerous unique enemies, including planetary sized bosses, unleashing devastating and visceral attacks. Asura's Wrath loses the traditional distinction between gameplay and cutscenes through seamless player controlled narrative. Simply put, even in cinematic sequences the player can control Asura, directly affecting the gameplay, making Asura's Wrath a truly unique experience.
- Innovative Setting and Story - Fusing Asian mythology with sci-fi, Asura's Wrath's universe is truly unique
- New Type of Action Game - Asura's Wrath seamlessly blends action with narrative, adopting an episodic nature more akin to a TV drama series
- Relentless Action - Asura's Wrath keeps placing gamers in tight situations and says 'now get out of that'
- Second Playable Character - Play as Asura's rival Yasha and adopt a different playing style, traveling at lightning fast speed across environments
- Rage Never Dies - Build up Asura's Burst Gauge to unleash devastating attacks on those who betrayed him 12,000 years ago
- What the...? - A range of unique enemies and planetary sized bosses will continually challenge players' expectations
- Collaboration with CyberConnect2 - Asura's Wrath continues Capcom's strategy of partnering with the best developers to produce titles to compliment its own internal projects