Since its release in November 2010, GT5 now has a selection of over 1000 cars, more than 70 tracks as well as a variety of heart-pounding game modes. Furthermore, in October 2011, exactly one year since its release, with the update of 2.00 the game was greatly enhanced by the introduction of new features such as simplified interior view functionality to all standard cars.
In addition, there are other exciting DLC (paid downloadable content) such as new cars, tracks, outfits and car paint colors.
And now, Gran Turismo 5 Spec II is out together with DLCs released under name of “Complete Pack” on system update ver 2.00. Not only this, GT5 Spec II includes “Car Pack 2“ and will provide you additional 90 racing gears, 2 tracks with 5 layouts, 100 paint colors, and 19 cars in the end, on top of the exciting car life experience provided by GT5.
Gran Turismo 5 Spec II is perfect for those who are just about to join in the race. It has all the items above readily for you to start the race right away. Do not miss this wonderful opportunity to explore the world of Gran Turismo 5.
- Simplified interior views added to all standard cars.
- User control of the weather change feature.
- Settings sheet which allows you to save multiple car settings.
- New Spec 2.0 opening movie.
- Improved UI response and usability.
- Replay forward/rewind.
- Mid-race save feature for endurance races.
- Expanded online lounge features (narrowing down car types, shuffle races…).
- Expanded Photo Travel features (you can now take photos of cars together with your avatar).
- Added “NASCAR Pit Scene” stage to Photo Travel.
- Added 11 new 2011 NASCAR models.
- Added the Nissan GT-R N24 Schulze Motorsport (the car in which Kazunori contested the 2011 Nurburgring 24 Hours).
- Improved physics and artificial intelligence.
- Support for the Logitech G25/G27 steering wheel.