No games available...
Konohana and Bluebell villages were once great neighbors until a huge dispute erupted between them over FOOD! Yes, food. They were both certain that their cooking was the best. This bitter feud has divided the once-close towns, turning neighbors into enemies! As a new farmer to the area, it's up to you to choose which village to live in. Will it be Eastern-styled Konohana with its abundant fields of crops, or animal-friendly, European-styled Bluebell? Pick a home, build a thriving farm, and compete in a huge variety of festivals. Develop your skills enough, and you might even find a way to bring these two towns together once again!
- Harvest Moon 3D: Tale of Two Towns contains classic Harvest Moon Life Simulation RPG gameplay that fans adore
- Nintendo 3DS specific features including: an animal petting mini-game, the ability to share items and crops with other players using wireless StreetPass functionality and adjustable 3D graphics
- Choose from two different villages, each with their own shops, villagers, and festivals with the added ability to move to the other town
- Choose to play as a boy or as a girl
- Grow crops, raise livestock, woo a spouse and start a family
- New animal the alpaca
- Visit your friends' fields using local wireless or Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection
- Additional activities like: horse and cart functionality to haul items, festival competitions and mining and fishing for in-game profit
- In-game message board feature at which you can receive tasks done for townsfolk