No games available...
Featuring more than 80 new songs, including some of the hottest new pop hits of today,DanceDanceRevolution II combines fun, fitness, competition, dance and music everyone will enjoy. Get your groove on to hit songs like "Don't You Want Me" by The Human League, "Beautiful Monster" by Ne-Yo, "Just the Way You Are" by Bruno Mars, "Baby ft. Ludacris" by Justin Bieber, "Whip My Hair" by Willow, "Rocket" by Goldfrapp, "Candy Girl" by New Edition, "Don't Go" by Yaz and more. New dancers can get started with the DDR School mode to learn the controls. Customize your Mii and dance along with all-new dance characters for an exciting change of pace. In the much-loved Workout mode, you can track your fitness progress and stats to achieve your workout goals. Advanced DDR pros can challenge themselves with the new Doubleplay functionality that allows one dancer to use two mat controllers at the same time, or the high difficulty levels in the advanced music tracks. Get ready to dance like you've never danced before.
- Features over 80 songs including today's hottest pop hits. Dance to a new selection of full master tracks for an enhanced workout routine!
- Challenge yourself with new Doubleplay functionality where a single player can play on two DanceDanceRevolution mat controllers at the same time!
- Check out our classic Workout Mode which shows you your fitness progress and stats.
- Enjoy all-new dance characters and compatibility with your Mii's + customizations!
- Easy pick-up-and play controls for dancers of every level. For new dancers, check out the DDR School Mode for training.
- Advanced DDR fans are sure to enjoy the extreme, high difficulty levels implemented in our advanced music tracks.