No games available...
PS3 / 360 / DS / Wii
In "Spider-Man: Edge of Time," Spider-Man faces one of his greatest challenges ever - saving Spider-Man. Developed by Activision-owned studio Beenox, Spider-Man: Edge of Time challenges the player to take on the roles of both classic Amazing Spider-Man and Spider-Man 2099 to correct a time stream gone awry and prevent a catastrophic future brought on by the early and untimely death of Peter Parker. "Spider-Man: Edge of Time" is a focused, action-packed adventure set in two connected and evolving timelines, from the contemporary times of the Amazing Spider-Man to the corrupted future world of Spider-Man 2099, against the backdrop of a rich, tightly crafted narrative by acclaimed Marvel veteran Peter David (co-creator of the comic book series Spider-Man 2099). The game features all-new "cause-and-effect" gameplay, where players will see how the immediate and sometimes unexpected effects of their actions as one Spider-Man changes the timeline of the other Spider-Man.
- Includes a bonus code to unlock the Big Time Spider-Man suit (limited time only)
- Correct a time stream that's gone awry to prevent the untimely death of Peter Parker, which will result in a catastrophic future
- Take on the roles of both the classic Amazing Spider-Man and Spider-Man 2099 as you try to save yourself
- Explore two connected, evolving timelines in the Amazing Spider-Man's contemporary world and Spider-Man 2099's corrupted, future world
- Immerse yourself in the rich, tightly crafted narrative by Marvel veteran and co-creator of the Spider-Man 2099 comic book series, Peter David
- Discover the consequences of your actions with all-new, cause-and-effect gameplay that produces immediate and sometimes unexpected results
- Watch as your actions as one Spider-Man changes the timeline of the other Spider-Man