Namco Bandai Games
Puzzle / Cards
From the originators of the video game brain training craze, Body and Brain Connection challenges players to think on their feet in one of the most cerebral and energetic party games. Body and Brain Connection will test the whole family to think quickly and act even quicker as they compete in 20 unique activities ranging from math, logic, reflex, memory and physical-related exercises using the full-motion capabilities of the Kinect sensor. Players can track their daily brain age progress and complete a specialized set of single player exercises determined by the player's previous results. Body and Brain Connection also supports up to four players in a fun and energetic multiplayer mode. Compete against friends and family to determine who has the youngest brain age, or who has the best score across any of the game's 20 exercises.
- Fun For All Ages and Brains – With no controllers necessary and an E-for-Everyone rating, Body and Brain Connection brings whole families together regardless of age or skill level!
- Doctor Approved – Dr. Kawashima, originator of the Brain Training genre, has supervised and approved every aspect of Body and Brain Connection, guaranteeing it’s as fun and challenging as it is cutting-edge!
- Unparalleled Replay Value – Combining 4-player competition and 20 exercises with the full-motion capabilities of the Xbox 360® Kinect™ Sensor, Body and Brain Connection ensures hours of replayability!
- First Brain Training Title on Xbox 360 with Kinect – Body and Brain Connection is the only game of its kind on Xbox 360 with Kinect and the first Xbox 360 with Kinect release for Namco, delivering a wholly unique experience to an entirely new audience!
- Robust In-Game Tracking – Body and Brain Connection boasts persistent data tracking and exercises that can be customized for individuals as well as groups, ensuring a fun, engaging experience for all!