No games available...
It's time to get cooking as Dora helps the Cooling Club get ready for the Favorite Foods Festival. Use math, matching, and of course super cooking skills to follow recipes and create a variety of delicious dishes.
The Nickelodeon cable network's Dora Marquez is back in a whole new Nintendo DS gameplay experience, and this time she and her pal Boots the Monkey will be exploring the kitchen. It's time to get cooking as you and Dora help the Cooking Club get ready for the Favorite Foods Festival, with a little help from Dora's family and friends. Consisting of more than 30 DS stylus driven food preparation mini-games, young players use math, matching, and of course your super cooking skills to follow the recipes and create a variety of delicious dishes.
- Prepare favorite foods such as enchiladas, pizza, yogurt and berry fruit fiestas and more
- Chop, measure, stir and sprinkle in over 30 cooking games
- Features Pre-K and Kindergarten math based curriculum: numbers, counting, shapes, patterns and measurement
- Game will track the player's progress and allow parents to check their child's advancement
- A fun new Dora the Explorer gameplay experience perfect for both pre-school age girls and boys