Special Edition Using FileMaker 8
If you’re looking for the inside scoop on the latest version of FileMaker, you’ve come to the right place. Authors Scott Love and Steve Lane are FileMaker experts who were involved in the development of FileMaker 8, and they bring that knowledge to you in Special Edition Using FileMaker 8. Frequent tips, case studies, and thorough examples show you how to avoid mistakes and save time in developing databases with FileMaker 8. This is the comprehensive reference that every database developer needs on their shelf.
- Get up to speed on FileMaker 8's powerful relational model
- Learn all about FileMaker 8's new Custom Menus feature
- Read in-depht discussions of FileMaker Server and Web serving technologies
- Learn about new FileMaker 8 features such as the Tab Control, Save as PDF, script results, and more
- Learn valuable troubleshooting techniques from an entire chapter on troubleshooting topics
- Learn powerful calculation techniques using FileMaker's Custom Functions