In just 24 sessions of one hour or less, you will be up and running with Visual C# 2008. Using a straightforward, step-by-step approach, each lesson builds upon the previous one, allowing you to learn the essentials of Visual C# from the ground up.
James Foxall is vice president of Tigerpaw Software, Inc. (www.tigerpawsoftware.com), a Bellevue, Nebraska, Microsoft Certified Partner specializing in commercial database applications. He manages the development, support, training, and education of Tigerpaw CRM+, an award-winning application that automates contact management, marketing, service and repair, proposal generation, inventory control, and purchasing. Tigerpaw has more than 20,000 licensed users in 27 countries. Foxall’s experience in creating certified Office-compatible software has made him an authority on application interface and behavior standards. In addition to being a well-known author, James is an international speaker on Microsoft technologies, has taught at the college level, and contributes to several journals.
Learn how to...
- Use the powerful design environment of Visual Studio 2008
- Design a feature-rich interface using components such as tree views and tabs
- Create robust applications using modern error handling
- Draw fast graphics using GDI+
- Build a database application using ADO.NET
- Distribute a Visual C# 2008 application
- Microsoft® Visual C#® 2008 Express Edition
On the Web:
- Register your book at informit.com/title/9780672329906 for access to author code, examples, updates and corrections as they become available.